Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bobby Maynard
Dr. Bobby Maynard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Great Falls, MT, with another office in Great Falls, MT. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Maynard is affiliated with Benefis Health System - - West Campus, Great Falls Clinic Medical Center and American College of Physicians. He speaks English.
Dr. Bobby Maynard has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bobby Maynard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Falls, MT.
Dr. Susan Effertz
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Great Falls, MT 0 mi37
Dr. Raymond Geyer
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Great Falls, MT 0 mi32
Dr. Thomas Warr
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Great Falls, MT 0 mi36