A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby McCullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobby McCullen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCullen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McCullen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobby McCullen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCullen graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCullen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Gaston Eye Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobby Kenneth McCullen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bobby K. McCullen practice?
- Dr. Bobby McCullen has 1 office location.
Dr. Bobby McCullen practices Ophthalmology near Gastonia, NC.
See Gastonia Ophthalmologists.