Dr. Bobby Miller Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bobby Miller Jr?

April 26th, 2016

Great doctor

Dr. Miller delivered our two babies. He was always professional and had amazing bedside manner. He always made me feel comfortable and took great care of me during my pregnancies.

September 12th, 2012

Poor doctor. I am surprised by how many good ratings he received as he is widely known throughout town as one of the worst....

September 11th, 2012

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR OR STAFF

He delivered my granddaughter in March. So many things went wrong. My daughter-in-law was kept in labor FAR too long. He was never called by the labor nurses, her epidural had come out and not one nurse had checked after my daughter-in-law screamed that she was feeling all the pain. The nurses insisted she continue to push. FINALLY, he was called in and asked for forceps. He tried to pull the baby out but then decided the baby was too big to be delivered and an emergency C-section needed to be performed. My daughter-in-law screamed horribly the entire time he was using forceps. This was when they finally noticed her epidural had come out hours before. The baby was born with one side of her head caved in due to the forceps. It has taken 5 months for her head to take shape and HOPEFULLY we will not see any long term side effects. She is beautiful. Unfortunately, my daughter-in-law and son were traumatized by this inept doctor and his staff with all the mistakes that were mad with their first pregnancy. Neither want to have another child. In addition, we discovered that his staff had talked about my son and daughter-in-law in a very disrespectful manner to other patients and staff. I still cannot believe how unprofessional he and his staff were. This man has no bedside manner and does not listen to his patients. Do not use this doctor. We will travel to another OBGYN as far as we need to, instead of using him.

August 27th, 2012

Seen Miller at least 8 times so far, every time my wait is between 1-2 hours! Then he rushes through the appointment and only spends a couple minutes tops with me. Doesn't ask if I have any questions or concerns and opens the door to walk out. Very impersonal, seems to forget things he's told you the appointment before, way too busy with too many people to be seen.

May 24th, 2012

Great doctor, overworked!

Dr miller is a great doctor! He treated and delivered our daughter. He and his staff are very freindly and assuring when dealing with pregnancy. He has a great bedside manor and actually spends time with you to ensure you are comforable with any decision you make; never making you feel pressured or rushed. The one caveat is he is the preferred doctor for OB/GYN here in the valley. This makes the appts a little less convenient (but still accomodating) and the wait-times longer, depending on his schedule/others' needs. He is a dr I would reccommend highly and would go to again in a heartbeat.

March 3rd, 2012

a very blessed community to have dr miller

not only does he care for women that arent pregnant so we can ahve the very best woman care there is, his staff and him blend so well you feel like your gonna see friends and chit chat everytime you go! than if you are pregnant he takes such greta care and does his part to make sure mama and baby are golden. hes a phiscian not a magician! and he has even saved my baby's life during labor! he also has been there to listen and give advise when i lost a couple of babies. his expertise is the best in ridgecrest and we love seeing him and his staff secretly was told recently a woman travels from rosmond to dr miller for here and there things i said why not lancaster? she said because they dont have a dr miller there

January 7th, 2012

Highly unrecommended

I had a horrible experience !!!! Went into labor 7 weeks premature ... After him insisting at EVERY appt that I have a c section from the day I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks I made it very clear I was not okay with a c section!!!! I wanted to do this all natural .... He told me my significant other was too big an like mixing a chihuahua and a great Dane ... Soooo he came into the hospital and said I was abrupting and needed a c section immediately ... So I was pretty much forced to ... Then at later appts discussed my relationship And personal info with other patients!!!!

November 9th, 2011

Great experience!

Gracious and nice. Loved every minute of our visit.

October 17th, 2011

Failure

He failed to show up when he was on call as well as my doctor when I began going into preterm labor. Saw me a week later when I checked myself into the B Wing 1 week later. He sent me and my husband home with surgical scissors and a speciman bucket with instructions on how to deliver my child since he could not check me into the hospital "because he wasnt treating me for anything". I was 24 weeks.

September 5th, 2011

forever thankful!

i have had 7 children and have seen many doctors in a bigger town. when i came to rc with dr miller i recieved the ebst care from him one man that i had to gets everal other doctors to give. he is top grade in what he does. he is compassionate, he listens to what i want need and any concerns i may have. and as silly as i am he alwasy waits to laugh with me not at me :) my baby had a problem at birth coming out dr miller did everything in his power and his great on the feet thinking half asleep judgement was right on and we were lucky my baby recovered just fine. i have also been on the side where my baby wasnt ok and i lost my pregnancy. he was there to comfort me while also taking care of my health. he even took me in his office and listen to me vent about it! he was great. his staff is unbeliveably great caring and compassionate either way they are a great team. cheering me on and telling me like it is when i needed it lol :) the only thing i would change is donating some childrens things in case there are times we mamas have to bring them it might make it a bit more great not having to lug our own stuff. lol

July 20th, 2011

Wonderful and Caring Doctor!

I have been going to Dr.Miller for almost six years. He has delivered both of my beautiful girls and he has provided me with excellent care. He is a wonderful doctor and has shown lots of concern for me and my family. I always looked forward to going to my prenatal appointments and would refer him to a friend.

June 8th, 2011

Professional, COMPETENT Ob care in Ridgecrest!

I've gone to Dr. Miller for years for annual exams, etc. I recently discovered (to my surprise) that I'm pregnant. His staff is caring, his PA is competent at filling in for him when he gets called out for a delivery. Dr. Miller has always had a very caring bedside manner and has spent ample time with me at each and every appointment. He is concerned with the overall life picture, not just the here-and-now. I highly recommend him AND his staff!