A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobby Paul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Paul has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobby Walia Paul MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bobby W. Paul practice?
- Dr. Bobby Paul has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bobby Paul practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Strongsville, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.