A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobby Paul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Paul has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bobby W. Paul practice?
Dr. Bobby Paul practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.