Dr. Bobby Paul MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Cleveland, OH

3.2

February 1st, 2017

January 12th, 2017
Spent very little time with me after waiting 40 minutes for appointment. Can hear her loudly talking about patients in hallway. Will only discuss what you made appointment for and wants you to make appointment for any other concerns you have. Difficult to get an appointment and when you do it is frequently rescheduled. Makes many referrals to specialists to deal with any issues you may have.

June 27th, 2016
She has a lot of patients which makes it difficult for her to stay on a schedule so if you have an appointment later in the day you'll generally end up waiting 20 or more minutes. Her office hours are weird so it's hard to get a hold of her office. She also didn't really take the time to listen on my last visit after I heard her conversing with the guy before me through the wall for 15 minutes or so. When I expressed my concern with her about how she sped through my appointment she was quick to offer anxiety medication.

July 10th, 2015
Warning: rude and disrespectful to patients
Dr. Paul was the most disrespectful and rude physician I have ever dealt with. She was condescending to patients and their family and treated us like we were worth nothing. She is arrogant and actually yelled at me for something I could not change. I would sue for the way she treated me if I had the time and the money. She should have her license suspended.