A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Pohar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobby Pohar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pohar graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Pohar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobby Pohar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bobby Pohar practice?
- Dr. Bobby Pohar has 1 office location.
Dr. Bobby Pohar practices Internal Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists.