A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Pohar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobby Pohar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pohar graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Pohar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pohar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bobby Pohar practice?
Dr. Bobby Pohar practices Internal Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists.