A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobby Smith, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobby Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobby Anthony Smith MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bobby A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Bobby Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Bobby Smith practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.