Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  I just wanted to say  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2011

The long wait times are often due to him having to deliver a baby which you cant really help... Other than that he has been wonderful and caring and very helpful in all my needs and concerns!

|  show details
Aug 6th, 2010

I am so glad to have found Dr. Tackitt. He was a lifesaver when I needed surgery. I would reccommend him to anyone!

|  The most professional and funny guy you will ever meet!  |  show details
by Missy on Apr 16th, 2010

Dr. Tackitt is amazing...and cute! He makes you feel soo comfortable at your visits (even the men!) He is always smiling and truly loves his job. He is very sincere and I trust him completely. I pregnant for the 3rd time and seeing Dr. Tackitt.. I know my c-section will go perfectly..just like my last 2! The office staff and nurses are amazing..there is always a little bit of a wait..but it's the business of delivering babies! So, what do you expect? I promise that he is worth the wait..give him a try and you will never look for another OBGYN!

|  show details
by current patient on Apr 14th, 2009

I have seen dr. Tackitt a couple of times, he has great bed side manner and makes you feel like everything is going to be OK even in a possible bad situation. He speaks to you on a personable level and reviews your chart with you so that both persons know what going on.

|  Best OBGYN in the world  |  show details
by christie775 on Jul 31st, 2008 on kudzu.com

It is so refreshing to have found an excellent doctor in this day and age of manage care. Dr. Tackett is the best OBGYN I have found.

|  Funny, East to talk to Dr!  |  show details
by Anonymous on May 30th, 2008

Dr. Tackitt has a wonderful personality, but the wait time is ridiculous! I spent over an hour in a paper gown waiting to be seen. When you are not pregnant you have to wait forever. He is very sweet though!!!

|  Believes (in) his patients  |  show details
by scyllacat on Jan 2nd, 2008 on kudzu.com

When I told him I didn't "feel right" on the Pill, he listened! My former gyn had retired, and I thought I'd never find one to beat him, but Dr. Tackitt will really pay attention to you, not just feed you the medical community's we-know-best party line. If you want to participate in your health care, talk to Dr. Tackitt. (And, he's cute, too! ;)

|  Takes the Time to Listen!  |  show details
by AndreaGuin on Jul 16th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Tackitt, was instrumental in finally diagnosing me with PCOS. After years with other doctors treating just my symptoms(and unsatisfactorily at that), and the numerous hospital visits, Dr. Tackitt actually listened to me and treated the underlying cause instead of just chasing symptoms. He takes the time to listen to you and show that he actually cares about you and your health. In a world where most doctors spend 15 minutes with you and write you off, he is a true gem. I have never felt rushed or insignificant with him, nor have any of my friends and family that go to him. I have already turned several of my friends and family into believers by referring them.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by mandyj on Apr 9th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr. Tackitt has seen me through 2 pregnancies. He makes a point of spending time with his patients. He understands all of the anxiety that comes along with pregnancy and makes every effort to set a mom's mind at ease.

|  Stop! I've found the perfect doctor. AMAZING!!!!!!  |  show details
by DrJones on Feb 27th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Let me just say that first, we owe my mother's life to him b/c on a routine visit, he caught mom's rare form of breast cancer. Second, he is the only OB-GYN that has successfully treated me. I was in pain for 10 years, misdiagnosed, and he has taken my pain away. He is like family to me. He LOVES his job and his patients. Julie, his amazing nurse, calls you back within minutes of a phone call. They are the last of the truly caring doctors. I don't card where I live, I will have him deliver my babies and take care of me is I have to fly to get to him. Go to these people. They care!