A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Tay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobby Tay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tay
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobby Tay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tay graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobby Tay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bobby Tay practice?
- Dr. Bobby Tay has 1 office location.
Dr. Bobby Tay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.