A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Tay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobby Tay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobby Tay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tay graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tay has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bobby K. Tay practice?
Dr. Bobby Tay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See San Francisco Orthopedic Surgeons.