Dr. Bobby Tolosa MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Council Bluffs, IA

August 10th, 2016
Dr. Tolosa is an excellent doctor who listens to any concerns and issues that I have. He delivered all of my babies and I have always been pleased with my care. However, I just had a yearly check up and noticed the cost was almost $500. I thought the price was a little high for the Omaha area.

September 20th, 2012
Awful Awful front of staff!! Excellent doctor, though. He is very thorough and spends plenty of time with you. However! As a new patient, I had to make 3 trips to the office for new pt. paperwork before I was seen! Receptionist is extremely rude and very incompetent. Asked me the same questions several times in a row, every time I had a visit (3 visits in 2 weeks). For example, how to spell my name??!! I had a second opinion on my blood work, which second opinion agreed completely with Dr. Tolosa. I call to schedule an appointment-the office manager said I can no longer be seen at the office because I my second opinion requested the lab results to see them. That was it!!! I said there must be some confusion, but they would not listen to anything. I was told not to come back by the office manager-for a second opinion!! Great doctor, but can't get past front of staff. Very disappointing.

January 10th, 2012
horrible customer service
I recently found out I was pregnant, and knew right away who I wanted to use as my OB. A few of my friends have had Dr. Tolosa, and couldn't have been happier! So I called, and gave the receptionist all my.information and she said someone would call me back shortly. Well a week went by and nothing. So I called back and explained my situation, and the receptionist took all my information again, don't what had happened to it in the first place. The receptionist seemed annoyed with me for calling. I was put on hold for ten minutes, and finally someone got on and said she would have someone in the back call me. I was getting irritated because all I was trying to do was make an appointment. It was like pulling teeth to get one! So three more days go by, and I thought I'd try one more time, maybe they were just really busy. So I call and tell the receptionist who I was and I was once again put on hold for ten minutes. Someone else got on the line and said "umm thanks for calling but we cant take you as a patient." And hung up on me. Absolutely no explaination, and very unprofessional. I have never in my life been treated so poorly at any doctors office. You got into that job knowing you would be working with people, there's no reason to treat people that way. There isn't any reason that I can think of why they couldn't accept me. I asked if they accepting new patients, and they said yes. I have insurance. Just didn't make sense. So my review isn't for Dr. Tolosa personally, but the staff are the first people you deal with, and they made him look really bad. I will not recommend this office to anyone.

November 10th, 2011
best doctor ever
He has been my doctor for 11 yrs he has delivered both of my sons. He is very caring and tries to make you as comfortable as possible. I wouldn't want to go to any other doctor out there. HE is AWESOME!!!!

January 14th, 2010
My first child
I just want to let everyone know how wonderful Dr. Tolosa really is. My husband and I were trying to concieve with no luck. Dr. Tolosa was able to help us have our little princess:) He was very caring and helped us through from day 1 till her birth. (He almost didn't even make it as my delivery went fast. Pushing less than 30 mins) I would always refer anyone to Dr. Tolosa!!