A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobby White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobby White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobby Joe White MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bobby J. White practice?
- Dr. Bobby White has 1 office location.
Dr. Bobby White practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Franklin, TN.
See Franklin Internists and Franklin Psychiatrists.