Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bobby White
Dr. Bobby White, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, TN. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. White is affiliated with Monroe Carell Jr Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt, Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr. Dr. White has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bobby White has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bobby White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.
Dr. Dawood Darbar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Franklin, TN 0.01 mi26
Dr. Michael Smith
Pediatrics, Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Franklin, TN 0.01 mi34
Dr. Lisa Young
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Franklin, TN 0.01 mi18