A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobby Yun is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobby Yun, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Yun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobby B Yun MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bobby B. Yun practice?
- Dr. Bobby Yun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bobby Yun practices Family Medicine near Luxemburg, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI.
See Luxemburg Family Physicians.