A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Bodh Das:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bodh Das, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Das graduated from Darbhanga Medical College, Leheriasarai.
Dr. Das has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bodh Narayan Das BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bodh N. Das practice?
- Dr. Bodh Das has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bodh Das practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Westwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Westwood Internists and Westwood Cardiologists.