A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Bodh Das:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bodh Das, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Das graduated from Darbhanga Medical College, Leheriasarai.
Dr. Das has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Das accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans