A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bodh Das:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Das
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Das Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bodh Das, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Das graduated from Darbhanga Medical College, Leheriasarai.
Dr. Das has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bodh Narayan Das BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bodh N. Das practice?
- Dr. Bodh Das has 1 office location.
Dr. Bodh Das practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Cardiologists.