A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bodo Brauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bodo Brauer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bodo Brauer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Brauer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Brauer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bodo Brauer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bodo Brauer practice?
- Dr. Bodo Brauer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bodo Brauer practices Family Medicine near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Family Physicians.