A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bodo Brauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bodo Brauer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bodo Brauer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brauer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Brauer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brauer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bodo Brauer practice?
Dr. Bodo Brauer practices Family Medicine near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Family Physicians.