Dr. Bogale Jima, MD
Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

by Carey H. on Dec 7th, 2015

Dr. Jima is the best! He takes time to really listen and help you with whatever is wrong. I would highly recommend him to friends and family. The nursing staff is wonderful, also.

A Super Doctor show details A Super Doctor
by Lena Jackson on Dec 6th, 2015

I've been coming to see Dr. Jima since after I left my pediatrician. He is caring and knowledgeable. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Jima listens to my concerns and treats me accordingly.

Nov 19th, 2015

Excellent bedside manners, listens, explains, and very passionate about his job and patients. He took such good care of my mother until she passed. Best doctor !

by g. w. allen on Nov 2nd, 2015

I have always had outstanding service from the doctor and assisting personnel.

Dr Jima is very caring and compassionate show details Dr Jima is very caring and compassionate
Nov 8th, 2012

I have worked in healthcare over 30 years. I've seen alot. After my pcp retired I tried finding a new one and went to 4 in Richmond who either didnt listen or flat out refused to keep me on medication I have been on for years and worked for me because they think they know better than me. One Dr wanted to put me on a medication that has problems associated with liver failure and Lymphoma among other things but she refused to give me a medication I have been on years. Dr Jima took time with me. He kept me on my course of medicines. He really listened and UNDERSTOOD me. I love the man and his staff is great too.