Dr. Bogale Jima, MD
Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

by Susan D. on Apr 19th, 2016

Dr. Jima is a kind, caring Doctor. He takes great care to listen & ask questions before making a diagnosis. I would highly recommend him.

by Sue T. on Apr 11th, 2016

Dr. Jima is the best family doctor that I've ever had. He is very knowledgeable, compassionate, and provides his full attention during the visit. The staff members are amazing. Dr. Jima is very thorough in both his diagnosis and treatment of all medical issues. I would highly recommend and absolutely trust Dr. Jima to provide care for anyone who is searching or in need of a primary care physician!

Dr's Appointment show details Dr's Appointment
by Nelson Harris on Mar 4th, 2016

The visit went well and I was pleased with the timeliness of getting in to see the doctor.

new patient show details new patient
by cheryl on Mar 3rd, 2016

I am extremely happy that I was referred to Dr Jima as my new Primary care Dr. Everyone at the office was very nice and accommodating. Dr Jima made me feel very comfortable.

Always helpfull show details Always helpfull
by Terry Davenport on Mar 3rd, 2016

My visits with Dr Jima are informative and I receive good advice on how to make improvements in my health. He is straight-forward and understanding. These are very good qualities.

Feb 23rd, 2016

The staff is so courteous and helpful. Dr. Jima has great bedside manner and he is always straight forward. He genuinely cares for his patients.

by Carey H. on Dec 7th, 2015

Dr. Jima is the best! He takes time to really listen and help you with whatever is wrong. I would highly recommend him to friends and family. The nursing staff is wonderful, also.

A Super Doctor show details A Super Doctor
by Lena Jackson on Dec 6th, 2015

I've been coming to see Dr. Jima since after I left my pediatrician. He is caring and knowledgeable. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Jima listens to my concerns and treats me accordingly.

Nov 19th, 2015

Excellent bedside manners, listens, explains, and very passionate about his job and patients. He took such good care of my mother until she passed. Best doctor !

by g. w. allen on Nov 2nd, 2015

I have always had outstanding service from the doctor and assisting personnel.

Dr Jima is very caring and compassionate show details Dr Jima is very caring and compassionate
Nov 8th, 2012

I have worked in healthcare over 30 years. I've seen alot. After my pcp retired I tried finding a new one and went to 4 in Richmond who either didnt listen or flat out refused to keep me on medication I have been on for years and worked for me because they think they know better than me. One Dr wanted to put me on a medication that has problems associated with liver failure and Lymphoma among other things but she refused to give me a medication I have been on years. Dr Jima took time with me. He kept me on my course of medicines. He really listened and UNDERSTOOD me. I love the man and his staff is great too.