A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bogdan Chumak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bogdan Chumak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chumak graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Chumak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Metroplex Healthcare System - Metroplex Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bogdan Alberto Chumak MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bogdan A. Chumak practice?
- Dr. Bogdan Chumak has 1 office location.
Dr. Bogdan Chumak practices Emergency Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Emergency Physicians.