A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bogdan Gheorghiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bogdan Gheorghiu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bogdan Gheorghiu, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gheorghiu graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gheorghiu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bogdan Petru Gheorghiu MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bogdan P. Gheorghiu practice?
- Dr. Bogdan Gheorghiu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bogdan Gheorghiu practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Gaffney, SC and Greer, SC.
See Spartanburg Neurologists.