A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bogdan Iliescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iliescu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iliescu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bogdan Iliescu, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Iliescu graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Iliescu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Maryland Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bogdan Manuel Iliescu MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bogdan M. Iliescu practice?
- Dr. Bogdan Iliescu has 1 office location.
Dr. Bogdan Iliescu practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Radiologists.