Dr. Bogdan Neughebauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bogdan Neughebauer?

Birth Control

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Bogdan Neughebauer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 10th, 2015

A very excellent specialist who is the epitome' of his field in infectous disease medicine.

June 12th, 2013

The Best!

Dr Neughebauer is a top notch physician, and a master at infectious disease. He treated me due to a VRE infection, and spent a great deal of time explaining what my condition was and how he was treating me with various antibiotics. His knowledge in the field is second to none. His bedside manner exudes his care and concern for his patient. I would strongly recommend "Dr Noogy" to anyone.

April 25th, 2011

Dr. Bogdan Neughebauer is an outstanding physician. He is extremely knowledgable and has a calm, unassuming bedside manner which allowed me to thoroughly understand the infection that was being treating. His time with me was never rushed, whether in the hospital or at his Norfolk office. His staff is not only professional and courteous they are also very accommodating with regards to returning calls or setting appointments.

November 7th, 2010

The best doctor I have ever had

Dr. Neughebauer is a lifesaver, literally. I have suffered with hidradenitis supparative since I was 13 years old, which has been over 30 years. He was the one who diagnosed my condition and gave me the information and support that I had never experienced w/any other physician. I was in such a depressed state not knowing what was wrong w/me and had undergone so many tests and seen so many doctors that I was at the end of my rope due to the painful and often humiliating procedures that I had to endure. He not only gave me a course of teatment, but enabled me to deal w/my illness. He goes above and beyond by assisting me in any problems or symptoms. I will always be eternally grateful to him. His staff is as respectful, curteous and compassionate that I will always be a patient. In the course of my lifetime, I have dealt w/many physicians and he is by far, the best of the best. Thank GOD for Dr. Neughebauer!

February 4th, 2016