A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bogdan Nowakowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bogdan Nowakowski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bogdan Nowakowski, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowakowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lodz.
Dr. Nowakowski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint James Parish Hospital
- St Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bogdan L Nowakowski MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bogdan L. Nowakowski practice?
- Dr. Bogdan Nowakowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bogdan Nowakowski practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Gonzales, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Kenner, LA.
See Gonzales Critical Care Practitioners and Gonzales Pulmonologists.