Dr. Boguslaw Bonczak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

January 22nd, 2015
He is not a good Dr. He doesn't listen to you, instead you have to tell him what should be done and then he either agrees with you or he doesn't. He cares more about having more visits so he can collect more money, definitely not about the patients.

October 27th, 2014
Would not recommend
Our experience with him and his office in Hampshire has not been good. My High School daughter went to him when she was having some symptoms of breathing difficulty. When we called on a weekday, they were booked and couldn't see her until the following Monday. Yes, days later. We took the next available on the Monday, even though we weren't sure if she'd still be sick or not. We were afraid it was Pneumonia. She shared with him we've had allergy testing and asthma treatment in the past. We were really looking for yes or no on Pneumonia. She is of age, and he sent her to the hospital for expensive testing!!! When I heard of this, it was too late for the breathing test but we stopped the blood testing. When they heard we refused one of the two, the office was rude and mad. We questioned why the hospital for expensive testing.. do you think it's Pneumonia or not? I never had to do hospital or blood testing for that. Now I've paid the expensive bill for the breathing test and had to call the office to ask them 1. why they ordered it, what were they looking for? and 2. what the results are for my money? Will never go here again!

July 21st, 2014
This doctor was rude to me and very cold. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.