A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boguslaw Chmiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boguslaw Chmiel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chmiel graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Chmiel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
- Kindred Hosp -Chicago Central, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boguslaw Bernard Chmiel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Boguslaw B. Chmiel practice?
- Dr. Boguslaw Chmiel has 1 office location.
Dr. Boguslaw Chmiel practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.