A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boguslaw Chmiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boguslaw Chmiel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chmiel
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chmiel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chmiel graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Chmiel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
- Kindred Hosp -Chicago Central, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boguslaw Bernard Chmiel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Boguslaw B. Chmiel practice?
- Dr. Boguslaw Chmiel has 1 office location.
Dr. Boguslaw Chmiel practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.