A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boguslaw Godlewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godlewski
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boguslaw Godlewski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Godlewski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Godlewski has 20 hospital affiliations:
- McKenna Memorial Hospital
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boguslaw Godlewski MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Boguslaw Godlewski practice?
- Dr. Boguslaw Godlewski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Boguslaw Godlewski practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Marcos, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wimberley, TX and Lockhart, TX.
See San Marcos Internists and San Marcos Cardiologists.