A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boguslaw Uchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uchman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uchman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boguslaw Uchman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uchman graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Uchman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boguslaw I Uchman MD is a male Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Boguslaw I. Uchman practice?
- Dr. Boguslaw Uchman has 1 office location.
Dr. Boguslaw Uchman practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Anderson, IN.
See Anderson Pathologists and Anderson Hematologists.