A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boguslaw Uchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boguslaw Uchman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uchman graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Uchman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boguslaw Ignacy Uchman MD is a male Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Boguslaw I. Uchman practice?
- Dr. Boguslaw Uchman has 10 office locations.
Dr. Boguslaw Uchman practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN and Avon, IN.
See Indianapolis Pathologists.