A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boguslawa Gela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boguslawa Gela is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boguslawa Gela, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gela graduated from Wroclaw Medical University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gela has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boguslawa D Gela MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Boguslawa D. Gela practice?
- Dr. Boguslawa Gela has 5 office locations.
Dr. Boguslawa Gela practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.