A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boguslawa Hyziak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boguslawa Hyziak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boguslawa Hyziak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyziak graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Hyziak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pike Community Hospital
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boguslawa Hyziak MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Boguslawa Hyziak practice?
- Dr. Boguslawa Hyziak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Boguslawa Hyziak practices Pediatrics near Chillicothe, OH.
See Chillicothe Pediatricians.