A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bohdan Halibey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bohdan Halibey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halibey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halibey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Halibey graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Halibey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bohdan Eugene Halibey MD is a male Oncologist , has 35 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bohdan E. Halibey practice?
- Dr. Bohdan Halibey has 1 office location.
Dr. Bohdan Halibey practices Medical Oncology near Sparta, NJ.
See Sparta Oncologists.