A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bohdan Halibey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bohdan Halibey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Halibey graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Halibey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Halibey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bohdan Halibey practice?
Dr. Bohdan Halibey practices Medical Oncology near Sparta, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Sparta Oncologists.