A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bohdan Halibey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bohdan Halibey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Halibey graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Halibey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bohdan Halibey MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bohdan Halibey practice?
- Dr. Bohdan Halibey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bohdan Halibey practices Medical Oncology near Sparta, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Sparta Oncologists.