A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bohdan Kroczek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bohdan Kroczek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bohdan Kroczek, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroczek graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kroczek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bohdan J Kroczek MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bohdan J. Kroczek practice?
- Dr. Bohdan Kroczek has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bohdan Kroczek practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL and Des Plaines, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.