The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bohdan Kroczek
Dr. Bohdan Kroczek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kroczek is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Northwest Community Hospital and Community First Medical Center. Dr. Kroczek has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bohdan Kroczek has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Bohdan Kroczek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Daniel Dahlinghaus
Chicago, IL 0 mi42
Dr. Fernando Lamounier
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Chicago, IL 0 mi13
Dr. Nora Hansen
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Chicago, IL 0 mi27