Dr. Bohus Svagr MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Layton, UT

• Good
  • Bad

October 31st, 2016
Extreme professionalism with a personality
I have seen Dr. Svagr on 2 occasions and his extreme professionalism is out of this world. He is very warm and knowledgeable and he is a very fun person. I wish he could be the example of the perfect surgeon and doctor, because in my opinion he is.

January 7th, 2016
Terrible Doctor.
Too busy talking over me to listen to new symptoms. Ended up treating me for an old diagnosis instead of reading all of my previous doctor's notes. His nurse called and rescheduled an appointment then when I got there he wasn't even in the clinic and kept me waiting an hour.

September 19th, 2015
Waste of Time
I had a follow up visit after a spinal injection. I had to take off work in order to make it to the appointment and pay a $35 copay even thought it was a follow up. He spoke with me for 2 minutes and wasn't very helpful. He was rude and abrupt. Total waste of time.

July 3rd, 2015
I

August 11th, 2011
Neck problems
I had suffered with neck problems for years. My regular Dr. sent me to Dr. Svagr and at the first visit he sent me for an MRI which he then told me I needed surgery. I told him I did not want surgery so he said I could try injections. I tried this once and it did not work. At our first appointment he was a little abrupt which is normal for people from Europe but I did not like it so went to another Dr. who was very suprised when he found out I had seen Svagr and told me he was one of the best in the field so to give him a second chance. I went back to Svagr and after a couple of visits found him to be a caring Dr. who was just very busy. I had him do my surgery and was very pleased with the outcome. I also ran into him at a bookstore a few months later and he remembered me and asked how I was doing. We chatted a few minutes and he even recommended a few books about history that he had really liked. Overall I found him to be a very caring person, just very busy.

May 15th, 2009
I was very upset at how rude he is about age! He left me lost at what was really wrong!

June 27th, 2017