Dr. Bojan Pavlovic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bojan Pavlovic?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Bojan Pavlovic?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 18th, 2011

wonderful doctor but

Dr. Pavlovic is an exceptional doctor. He is patient and kind and very thorough in his examination.I only have one complaint..when he decides to change locations, he just ups and leaves with no advance notice to his patient. He just left us hanging.There is something special between a doctor and his patient.When one is in severe pain and you finally find a doctor that releives that pain , he becomes more that just a doctor.. and then poof..he just leaves..well..you get the picture

January 11th, 2011

The best Pain Specialist In This Area

Doctor Pavlovic is the best pain specialist in this area. He literally gave me my life back. I had been suffering from sever back pain for about 10 years. There were days I could not stand up straight , I could not go up steps and walked with a shuffle. Since I am a hairdresser, this also affected my ability to make a living. My family doctor Finally sent me to methodist pain clinic where I met Dr. Pavlovic. He was very kind and sympathetic and did not rush through our visit.It has been 12 months since Dr, Pavlovic put a block on my lower back . My back is still pain free. He is now treating my knees which has prevented me from having knee surgery. He is an amazing doctor. I recommend him to anyone who is suffering from pain.He just recently relocated to Gurnee IL( Illinois Pain Specialist) and even though it is a 4+ hour drive for me, I would not think of changing to another doctor.

May 30th, 2017