A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bojan Zoric:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bojan Zoric, Sports Medicine, Hip, Knee, and Shoulder Arthroscopy Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zoric
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zoric Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bojan Zoric, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage Fractures
- Hip Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoric graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Zoric has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bojan B. Zoric MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bojan B. Zoric practice?
- Dr. Bojan Zoric has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bojan Zoric practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newburyport, MA.
See Peabody Surgeons, Peabody Orthopedic Surgeons, and Peabody Sports Medicine Doctors.