A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bojan Zoric:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bojan Zoric, Sports Medicine, Hip, Knee, and Shoulder Arthroscopy Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zoric
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zoric Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bojan Zoric, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage Fractures
- Hip Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoric graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Zoric has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bojan B. Zoric MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bojan B. Zoric practice?
- Dr. Bojan Zoric has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bojan Zoric practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newburyport, MA.
See Peabody Surgeons, Peabody Orthopedic Surgeons, and Peabody Sports Medicine Doctors.