2.6

September 13th, 2013
He has hurt so many people, STAY AWAY!!!
I saw Dr. Choi for a painful cyst on my right hand. This man has no social skills and is extremely hard to understand because of his thick accent. He told me "I will drain it" I didn't understand what he said and asked "what?" He told me to sit down and he took my hand and without warning or any kind of numbing solution he jabbed a long thick needle into it and started pulling it in and out stabbing the entire area of an already very sensitive and painful cyst. It was the most painful thing I had ever experienced!!! I was screaming and tearing up and just when I thought he was finally done he puts in another needle without any explanation and then tells me it's a steroid. Finally when he was done he looks me close in the face and says "aww you gonna pass out?" It has been two days since this horiffic experience and my hand is still in sooo much pain!!! I hate this man! STAY AWAY!!!!

April 22nd, 2011
Horrible Bedside Manner
Totally insensitive to patients. If your looking for a total jerk of a doctor look no further. Indeed..stay away

October 29th, 2010
Terrible Doctor
Stay away! He is a terrible doctor.