Dr. Bok Choi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bok Choi?

He has hurt so many people, STAY AWAY!!!

Posted on September 13th, 2013

I saw Dr. Choi for a painful cyst on my right hand. This man has no social skills and is extremely hard to understand because of his thick accent. He told me "I will drain it" I didn't understand what he said and asked "what?" He told me to sit down and he took my hand and without warning or any kind of numbing solution he jabbed a long thick needle into it and started pulling it in and out stabbing the entire area of an already very sensitive and painful cyst. It was the most painful thing I had ever experienced!!! I was screaming and tearing up and just when I thought he was finally done he puts in another needle without any explanation and then tells me it's a steroid. Finally when he was done he looks me close in the face and says "aww you gonna pass out?" It has been two days since this horiffic experience and my hand is still in sooo much pain!!! I hate this man! STAY AWAY!!!!

Horrible Bedside Manner

Posted on April 23rd, 2011

Totally insensitive to patients. If your looking for a total jerk of a doctor look no further. Indeed..stay away

Terrible Doctor

Posted on October 30th, 2010

Stay away! He is a terrible doctor.

Posted on October 1st, 2017