A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bolaji Nafiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bolaji Nafiu is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bolaji Nafiu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nafiu graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Nafiu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bolaji A Nafiu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bolaji A. Nafiu practice?
- Dr. Bolaji Nafiu has 7 office locations.
Dr. Bolaji Nafiu practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, CA and Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Corona Surgeons.