Overall Review

3.3

December 22nd, 2015
patient
We have been taking our kids here for 15 years. We love Dr B! When my kids are sick they say "mom....I need to go see Dr. B" Children have better instincts than adults because they have the cynicism that adults do. A child only knows what will make them feel better. When my kids feel awful, they ask for Dr B, because they know for sure she will make them feel better. Dr B takes an interest in my kids, me, my husband, MY siblings, parents and in-laws. And she has a memory like a steel trap! She is also the most thorough Dr. EVER. If there is the slightest chance the kids have some bizarre illness...she send us to a lab or a specialist. She always takes my calls and entertained my "frequent flyer" status at her office when my children were infants. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. If my insurance didn't cover Dr B, I would pay for her services out-of pocket, FOR SURE!

May 14th, 2012
Awesome!
She is a really caring and hardworking doctor. The best I will say in Georgia area. I didn't have to wait long in the office for me to be attended to.

January 19th, 2012
Unprofessional
She should be in adult medicine, not pediatrics. Unprofessional, rolls her eyes at her staff. Not impressed on first visit.

March 27th, 2011
A BEAUTIFUL OFFICE IN LAWRENCEVILLE
I GOT IN AT 7 AM AS A WALKIN ,I WAS OUT BY 717 AM ...I KID YOU NOT . BY 7.05 AM MY CHILDREN HAD HAD THEIR RAPID STREPT TESTS DONE .BY 7.07 AM DR BOLAJI ODUSINA WAS IN THE EXAM ROOM WITH US. BY 7.15 AM SHE WAS WRITING OUR PRESCRIPYIONS .SHE HAD ASKED AFTER MY OWN MOTHERS HEALTH, THE CHILDRENS GRANDMOM , JOKED TO ME ABOUT THE BAGS UNDER MY EYES (AS ONLY ANOTHER MOTHER WHO HAS HAD HER FAIR SHARE OF SLEEPLESS NIGHTS DUE TO SICK CHILDREN COULD )AND TEASED MY CHILDREN ABOUT CHANGING THEIR GIRLFRIENDS .THIS IS A WONDERFUL CARING RESPECTFUL KNOWLEDGEABLE PEDIATRICIAN . IT IS AN OFFICE THAT IS WELL RUN .I GET TO SEE MY PEDIATRICIAN OF 12 YEARS EVERY TIME .I GET SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS .I MAY HAVE TO WAIT SOMETIMES .ON TWO OCCASIONS I HAD A ONE HOUR WAIT BUT COMPARED TO MY COPAY AT AN ER I WAS GLAD TO WAIT.....