A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bolanle Akakabota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bolanle Akakabota is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bolanle Akakabota, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akakabota graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Akakabota has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bolanle Akakabota MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bolanle Akakabota practice?
- Dr. Bolanle Akakabota has 1 office location.
Dr. Bolanle Akakabota practices Internal Medicine near Apopka, FL.
See Apopka Internists.