A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bolanle Soyannwo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bolanle Soyannwo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soyannwo graduated from University Of Ibadan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Soyannwo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony Hospital
- Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital & Care Network
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bolanle Soyannwo MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bolanle Soyannwo practice?
- Dr. Bolanle Soyannwo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bolanle Soyannwo practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.