A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bolarinwa Akanbi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akanbi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bolarinwa Akanbi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akanbi graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Akanbi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bolarinwa Akanbi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bolarinwa Akanbi practice?
- Dr. Bolarinwa Akanbi has 1 office location.
Dr. Bolarinwa Akanbi practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Primary Care Doctors.