A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bolkar Sahinler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bolkar Sahinler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bolkar Sahinler, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahinler graduated from Ankara Universitesi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sahinler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bolkar Erol Sahinler MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bolkar E. Sahinler practice?
- Dr. Bolkar Sahinler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bolkar Sahinler practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pain Management Doctors and Lubbock Anesthesiologists.