Pain Management Doctors

3506 21st St
Ste 507
Lubbock, TX 79410
806-796-3000
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  failure  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2014

I'd heard lots of good stuff about Dr Sahinler so I made an appointment and left a copy of my records with his receptionist so he could review my history prior to the appointment. A few days before my appointment his office called and said Dr Sahinler wouldn’t see because there was nothing he could do for me but I was given a referral to a neuro-surgeon. After examining me the neuro-surgeon sent me to a different pain specialist who quickly identified and treated the problem. I guess the best thing I can say about Dr Sahinler is he knows his limitations.

|  takes care until you run out of money or ins. then drops you like a rock  |  show details
by ann nonymous on Mar 14th, 2014

takes care of you until you run out of money or ins, then drops you like a rock.

|  Will not go back  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2013

I will never go back. This doctor is very rude and has a HORRIBLE bed-side manner. I do not recommend him.

|  Overall, OK  |  show details
by Kristin Bednarz on Jul 2nd, 2013

We were referred to this doctor through our back doctor in Dallas. We were here for a epidural steriod injection. Office is awesome and staff friendly and nice. Iverall i liked him. Although he dud get abrassive when I questioned his treatnent. We've been dealing with thus injury for over a year and only were teferred for onjection. I gad hoped the two doctors had discussed the case. we are past pills at this point. That's the only reason for my question and i dont think he was happy with me.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Susan on Jun 21st, 2013

Dr. Sahinler has been my doctor for about 4 years. He has been kind, gentle, and a great listener. His staff has been just as caring and helpful. They have bent over backwards to help control the chronic pain. I appreciate his CNP also. They are both professionals with great bedside manners. The nurses and office staff are the same way.

|  AVOID! Lead me to believe lies!!!!  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

I started at this office being told by my neurosurgeon I would need a nerve burn. For 7 months, I called on a weekly basis to this office trying to get answers. Not only would they never respond to my pain medication requests by my pharmacy AT ALL, but they kept telling me that my insurance would not pay for a nerve burn! Then, the office manager told me she would get the nerve burn covered. She talked to me a couple of times, and then avoided me like the plague after that. TO TOP IT ALL OFF, I went to a new pain management physician AFTER WASTING NEARLY A YEAR in extreme pain. Somehow, they had absolutely zero problem with the insurance covering the procedure! Same year, same insurance policy! That is not right! I have been suffering needlessly because Dr Sahindler's office staff is either lazy, incompetent, or both. Don't be a victim as well!

|  Just my opinion  |  show details
Dec 16th, 2010

Plain and simple, he listens and talks to you while explaining in detail what he has found. He's quick but you don't feel rushed, I will probably be going to him for the rest of my life for my back issues.

|  Don't let him fool you.  |  show details
by I'mStillHurting on Dec 14th, 2010

I had been going to Dr. Sahinler for about 6 years now due to migraines. I thought he was very helpful in the beginning. We did many pain blocks, pills, even referrals to other doctors. I'm still having major pain to this day, and I'm no longer able to work or have any life at all. My mother and I have been doing research over migraines for a while and we decided we would go to Dallas and try for an implant. My only issue was that the Dallas doctor wouldn't prescribe any meds. So it was one of those doctors you see long enough for the procedure, then go back to your normal doctor to deal with the soreness after the procedure. The moment Dr. Sahinler found out we had an appointment with the other doctor, he would no longer see me. Now due to insurance issues, I haven't been able to get that other procedure, and I no longer have a doctor to help with my pain. I have to go to the Emergency Room on a regular basis. If you have an easy problem, Dr. Sahinler is an awesome guy... but once he can't figure it out, he'll drop you instantly with no help. Back at square one. He isn't worth your time. From what I've heard, I'm not the only one he's dropped recently in the time of need. Don't let him use you for your money.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by John A Gonzales on Jul 30th, 2010

Dr. Sahinler has been a graet doctor for me. I have had doctors (6) in the past 20 years and even in the (US Marines) tell me my pain was from bad headaches or migranes. Dr.Sahinler asked me about my pain and and worked to help me stop or manage the pain, before other doctors would not listen and the pain was always there and a problem. Thank you doctor for helping live a more comfortable life.

|  a real dr not a quack  |  show details
by YOU KNOW ME on Apr 28th, 2010

thank you and your staff are great. Should have gone to you 1st. my life is better than even NOW

|  show details
Apr 5th, 2010

very upbeat, and genuinely caring. You are more than a name on a chart to him & his staff.

|  He was the only doctor that was willing to help me  |  show details
by IR on Jul 16th, 2009

Initially, when through the process of using my health insurance to get better; however, due to the nature of how I got the pain via auto accident and it was the other person's fault, no doctor was willing to help me. It was when I was referred (by attorney)to Dr. Bolkar Sahinler that I was able to get my life back! I work for a hospital system and even they didn't help me when I needed them. Thank you Dr. Sahinler and your staff for being courteous, helpful, and being sympathetic to my pain. I had suffered for a couple of months from February to July. Why did it take so long!?! No matter, I got my life back thanks to him.

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
by js on May 28th, 2008

Dr. Sahinler and his staff are awesome. He is the only Dr. that correctly diagnosed the cause of my lower back pain. His experienced staff are pleasant and friendly. I would recommend Dr. Sahinler to anybody in pain.