Dr. Bolkar Sahinler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bolkar Sahinler?

October 11th, 2016

Patient

September 11th, 2016

Exellent

Dr. Sahinler knows what he's doing! I highly recommend him.

June 23rd, 2016

His staff made a scheduling appointment which I caught before I left in June. Apparently they didn't correct it and when I got back from 30 days in Korea for the army, even though I had asked them to change it to Oct 2., the dr dropped me for missing the Sept 16th appointment. They wouldn't even discuss it with me. I wouldn't recommend him for my dog!

July 5th, 2015

Dr Sahinler took great care of me....

Dr. Sahinler's office staff was amazing when my PCP had not sent over the referral, got it taken care of so I could see the doctor. When I saw the doctor, he was very thorough in his exam & got me in immediately for my spinal injection. His bedside manner is patient & caring and at every turn, asked me if I had any questions about what he was doing or going to do. I would recommend him to anyone in my family.

April 9th, 2015

Great job at talking to me about back pain. Gave me right treatment

December 31st, 2014

We love Dr. Sahinler and trust him explicidely

July 10th, 2014

failure

I'd heard lots of good stuff about Dr Sahinler so I made an appointment and left a copy of my records with his receptionist so he could review my history prior to the appointment. A few days before my appointment his office called and said Dr Sahinler wouldn’t see because there was nothing he could do for me but I was given a referral to a neuro-surgeon. After examining me the neuro-surgeon sent me to a different pain specialist who quickly identified and treated the problem. I guess the best thing I can say about Dr Sahinler is he knows his limitations.

March 14th, 2014

takes care until you run out of money or ins. then drops you like a rock

takes care of you until you run out of money or ins, then drops you like a rock.

September 15th, 2013

Will not go back

I will never go back. This doctor is very rude and has a HORRIBLE bed-side manner. I do not recommend him.

July 2nd, 2013

Overall, OK

We were referred to this doctor through our back doctor in Dallas. We were here for a epidural steriod injection. Office is awesome and staff friendly and nice. Iverall i liked him. Although he dud get abrassive when I questioned his treatnent. We've been dealing with thus injury for over a year and only were teferred for onjection. I gad hoped the two doctors had discussed the case. we are past pills at this point. That's the only reason for my question and i dont think he was happy with me.

June 21st, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Sahinler has been my doctor for about 4 years. He has been kind, gentle, and a great listener. His staff has been just as caring and helpful. They have bent over backwards to help control the chronic pain. I appreciate his CNP also. They are both professionals with great bedside manners. The nurses and office staff are the same way.

December 8th, 2011

AVOID! Lead me to believe lies!!!!

I started at this office being told by my neurosurgeon I would need a nerve burn. For 7 months, I called on a weekly basis to this office trying to get answers. Not only would they never respond to my pain medication requests by my pharmacy AT ALL, but they kept telling me that my insurance would not pay for a nerve burn! Then, the office manager told me she would get the nerve burn covered. She talked to me a couple of times, and then avoided me like the plague after that. TO TOP IT ALL OFF, I went to a new pain management physician AFTER WASTING NEARLY A YEAR in extreme pain. Somehow, they had absolutely zero problem with the insurance covering the procedure! Same year, same insurance policy! That is not right! I have been suffering needlessly because Dr Sahindler's office staff is either lazy, incompetent, or both. Don't be a victim as well!