Dr. Bolkar Sahinler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 11th, 2016
Exellent
Dr. Sahinler knows what he's doing! I highly recommend him.

June 23rd, 2016
His staff made a scheduling appointment which I caught before I left in June. Apparently they didn't correct it and when I got back from 30 days in Korea for the army, even though I had asked them to change it to Oct 2., the dr dropped me for missing the Sept 16th appointment. They wouldn't even discuss it with me. I wouldn't recommend him for my dog!

July 5th, 2015
Dr Sahinler took great care of me....
Dr. Sahinler's office staff was amazing when my PCP had not sent over the referral, got it taken care of so I could see the doctor. When I saw the doctor, he was very thorough in his exam & got me in immediately for my spinal injection. His bedside manner is patient & caring and at every turn, asked me if I had any questions about what he was doing or going to do. I would recommend him to anyone in my family.

April 9th, 2015
Great job at talking to me about back pain. Gave me right treatment

December 31st, 2014
We love Dr. Sahinler and trust him explicidely

July 10th, 2014
failure
I'd heard lots of good stuff about Dr Sahinler so I made an appointment and left a copy of my records with his receptionist so he could review my history prior to the appointment. A few days before my appointment his office called and said Dr Sahinler wouldn’t see because there was nothing he could do for me but I was given a referral to a neuro-surgeon. After examining me the neuro-surgeon sent me to a different pain specialist who quickly identified and treated the problem. I guess the best thing I can say about Dr Sahinler is he knows his limitations.

March 14th, 2014
takes care until you run out of money or ins. then drops you like a rock
takes care of you until you run out of money or ins, then drops you like a rock.

September 14th, 2013
Will not go back
I will never go back. This doctor is very rude and has a HORRIBLE bed-side manner. I do not recommend him.

July 2nd, 2013
Overall, OK
We were referred to this doctor through our back doctor in Dallas. We were here for a epidural steriod injection. Office is awesome and staff friendly and nice. Iverall i liked him. Although he dud get abrassive when I questioned his treatnent. We've been dealing with thus injury for over a year and only were teferred for onjection. I gad hoped the two doctors had discussed the case. we are past pills at this point. That's the only reason for my question and i dont think he was happy with me.

June 21st, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Sahinler has been my doctor for about 4 years. He has been kind, gentle, and a great listener. His staff has been just as caring and helpful. They have bent over backwards to help control the chronic pain. I appreciate his CNP also. They are both professionals with great bedside manners. The nurses and office staff are the same way.

December 7th, 2011
AVOID! Lead me to believe lies!!!!
I started at this office being told by my neurosurgeon I would need a nerve burn. For 7 months, I called on a weekly basis to this office trying to get answers. Not only would they never respond to my pain medication requests by my pharmacy AT ALL, but they kept telling me that my insurance would not pay for a nerve burn! Then, the office manager told me she would get the nerve burn covered. She talked to me a couple of times, and then avoided me like the plague after that. TO TOP IT ALL OFF, I went to a new pain management physician AFTER WASTING NEARLY A YEAR in extreme pain. Somehow, they had absolutely zero problem with the insurance covering the procedure! Same year, same insurance policy! That is not right! I have been suffering needlessly because Dr Sahindler's office staff is either lazy, incompetent, or both. Don't be a victim as well!

December 16th, 2010
Just my opinion
Plain and simple, he listens and talks to you while explaining in detail what he has found. He's quick but you don't feel rushed, I will probably be going to him for the rest of my life for my back issues.