A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bolling Jones Feild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bolling Jones Feild, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones Feild graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones Feild has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- Southside Reg Med Ctr, Petersburg, Va
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones Feild accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 33 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans