A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bon Koo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koo
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Koo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bon Koo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koo graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Koo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bon Chul Koo MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bon C. Koo practice?
- Dr. Bon Koo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bon Koo practices Psychiatry near Queens Village, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Windsor, NY.
See Queens Village Psychiatrists.