A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bon Ku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bon Ku, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ku graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Ku has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bon Suk Ku MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bon S. Ku practice?
- Dr. Bon Ku has 1 office location.
Dr. Bon Ku practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.