A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bong-Soo Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Catholic Medical College.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bong-Soo Kim MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bong-Soo Kim practice?
- Dr. Bong-Soo Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bong-Soo Kim practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons.