A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bong Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bong Chang, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bong M. Chang practice?
Dr. Bong Chang practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ and Toms River, NJ.
See Trenton Radiologists.