A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bong Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bong Chang, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bong Myung Chang MD is a male Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bong M. Chang practice?
- Dr. Bong Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bong Chang practices Therapeutic Radiology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ and Toms River, NJ.
See Trenton Radiologists.