A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bong Jung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bong Jung is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bong Jung, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jung graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Jung has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 16 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bong K. Jung practice?
Dr. Bong Jung practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Neurologists.