A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bong Jung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bong Jung is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bong Jung, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jung graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Jung has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bong Kim Jung MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bong K. Jung practice?
- Dr. Bong Jung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bong Jung practices Neurology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Neurologists.