A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bong Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bong Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bong Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bong Shik Lee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bong S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Bong Lee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bong Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Exton, PA.
See Chalfont Surgeons.