Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Excellent hand doctor show details Excellent hand doctor
Apr 26th, 2011

I was seen by 5 doctors at the University of Pennsylvania Sports Medicine center for RSS in my wrist who scratched their heads. I saw a doctor in NJ who drained fluids and scarred my wrist to see if that would help. I saw a doctor at The Philadelphia Hand Center who, after having me wait 2 hours and seeing me for 10 minutes, told me to live with the pain. I then went to Dr. Bong Lee. He, too, saw me for 10 minutes, then told me he can perform surgery that same week to remove my ganglion cysts. Surgery was a breeze. Recovery took a month. My wrist felt so amazingly better. I could do things again. It's been 12 years (2011 at time of review), my wrist is still in good use and painless if I take care not to over-stress it.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
by S.J. on Jun 8th, 2010

I went in with some pain in my right knee (I'm a twenty-five year old male who plays lots of sports.) He told me what was going on, gave me exercises to strengthen the muscles and prevent degeneration, and also told me what type of symptoms means I should come back. He's a great guy with great support staff, and did a great job communicating the problem to me.