Overall Review

3.3

no change

June 30th, 2016
Great doctor!
Had sx w/Dr.Ndubisi ando all I can say is "he's the best" I feel 100% better and my incision looks WONDERFUL. I would definitely recommend him and his wonderful staff any day!

April 15th, 2015
DO NOT GO TO SEE THIS DOCTOR IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT
I have a serious condition ( Carcinoma III in situ with HPV, extendes Endocervical glands, ) , I don't speak English very well , this Doctor and his staff are racist/discriminators , they not have the time or interest to help Latin patients , they don't returns my calls or follow up in my life threatening condition , I have my live depending on this doctor. Worst place ever, I dont recommend this doctor.

March 31st, 2015
Do NOT see this doctor
PLEASE read this and safe yourself from a wasted trip to this pathetic excuse of a doctor. I was honestly shocked at how unprofessionally this office operated based on my experience here. I had a 2:30 appointment, my mother and I arrived on time, and waited in the waiting room for an hour before seeing Dr. Ndubisi. The nurse took my vitals and brought me to a room where I waited 20 minutes to see the doctor so he could ask me some questions. Then he left so I could change into my gown and I waited another 20 minutes. He returned and did a physical on me but each time he had to feel around inside, he didn't even give me a heads up and was a little rough, which made me more uncomfortable than I already was. He was hard to understand and while he was explaining to my mother and I what he suspected to be the case, he didn't seem too certain of himself. We would ask questions and he would just brush them off. He wasn't connecting with me at all and was just giving me a diagnosis and prognosis and it was very discomforting. The bad experience continued outside of the office as well. He gave me a prescription for Vicodin and when I went to the pharmacist, they told me he didn't even write the dosage! Nothing! I called the office to tell them he forgot and we were on our way back, and the receptionist couldn't be any more rude. It was almost as if it was OUR fault for the mishap. I get the seemingly corrected script, and when we return to the pharmacy once again, they told us the dosage he prescribed doesn't even exist! It was unbelievable. I will never see this doctor again. Bless anybody with that kind of patience and I will pray for your poor judgment.

March 19th, 2014
Too long of a wait
Although this is a wonderful doctor, the wait time for a scheduled appointment is too long (over 1 hour.) Also, no reminder calls for office appointments provided.

February 20th, 2014
Very Unhappy
Although my actual hysterectomy was free of complications, the robotic surgery was absolutely horrific. I awoke to very serious vertigo as a result of the positioning during the robotic surgery. I was never informed of the possible complications by Dr Ndubisi at all. He just said this is what we will do. He never discussed the pro and cons. I have a history of benign positional vertigo. He blamed everyone else but himself. This surgery should NOT have been done robotically on me. Dr Ndubisi had an attitude of indifference. .

February 15th, 2011
No bedside manner. Does not listen. Only interested in cutting. Not cooperative. Has an attitude.

September 10th, 2010
Dr. Ndubisi did not give me a detail explanation about my surgery like I asked him, instead that, he only talked to me 15 minutes saying everyting is Ok, after I was waiting 2 hours in the waiting room, He took only 15 minutes for me, I am not satisfied with his answer, I went back to home with the same concern and with the pain in my belly, to add more he gave me my next appointment in one year, I won't go back to his office anymore, I will change that doctor.

January 18th, 2010
He came recommended by family in the medical field...
Dr. Ndubisi is brilliant, kind, funny, and the BEST gynecological onchologist I could have ever hoped for. He came recommended by several surgeons my family know, and each one of them said they would send their daughter/wife/mother there. He saved my life and he did an excellent job doing so. You are in good hands with Dr. Ndubisi. I am 5 years cancer free.

July 28th, 2008
top physician
Dr. Ndubisi is very good doctor. He takes time to know his patient. He is knowledgable and especially, he listens to your concers. He specializes in gynecological oncology, which is a field in woman cares. He always put his patient in his priority, protects his patient. He tries to explain the problems in great details and gives the patient all possible obtions and possibilities of post treatment's outcome. It was outrageous for a patient to rate him as someone who was just more interested in the breast than solving the issue. It is the right thing to do for any gynecologists to have a physical examination of the breast during the visit because they were trained to recognize any abnormal lumps of the breasts. In addition, when you go to a Primary Care Physician (every 3 months), he/she will perform a physical examination of the breast. A physical examination of the breast will do no harm to a woman, but it will help in a discovery of early development of breast cancer. As everyone knows that breast cancer is the second most common type of cancer and every woman has a chance of getting breast cancer. Hence, women must know what to do in order to reduce the risk of getting breast cancer by performing self-examination with a correct guidance and having annual mammogram done. I have visited Dr. Ndubisi for approximately 2 years and I can tell you from my own experience that Dr. Ndubisi is a great doctor.