A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boniface Tubie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boniface Tubie, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tubie graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Tubie has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boniface Atakekor Tubie BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Boniface A. Tubie practice?
- Dr. Boniface Tubie has 5 office locations.
Dr. Boniface Tubie practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Nephrologists.