A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boniface Tubie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boniface Tubie, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tubie graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Tubie has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tubie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans