A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonifacio Gabertan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonifacio Gabertan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabertan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabertan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabertan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bonifacio T. Gabertan practice?
Dr. Bonifacio Gabertan practices Pediatrics near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL.
See Jacksonville Pediatricians.